Monday, March 10, 2008

yeah.....

Name: Lindsay
Nickname: Nikki
Grade:8
Favorite Subjects: Graphic Arts/Videography
Favorite Activities: singing drawing writing videos photoshop horseback riding
Favorite Foods: uhh... i like fruit.. ?
Favorite Movies: uhhh... I'm not big on movies, I like Black Beauty, but I'm more t.v.
Favorite Songs:Oh! Gravity What Happened to us? This is Your Life. Voices. Who I am hates who I've been. Such Great Hights. Heart of Life
Favorite Bands:Switchfoot, Relient K, Saosin, Hoobastank, John Mayer, Enya
Shout-Out List: Dad, Mom, Kathy, Jennifer, Maria, Victoria, Alex, Adrienne, Anja, Jeanette, Shadow, Silver Rain, Miranda
Friend List: above
Favorite Quote: NOTE SERIOUS FACE! You know what... YOUR FACE!
Favorite Memories of CAACV: uuhhh idk
Describe yourself with only 22 Words:.............................................................

No comments: