Monday, March 10, 2008

Little Joshua Jerrell

Name:Joshua Jerrell
Nickname:Pumpkin
Grade:4th
Favorite Subjects:Computer Lab
Favorite Activities:CHURCH!!!
Favorite Foods:Fries
Favorite Movies:none
Favorite Songs:Power in the HOly Ghost
Favorite Bands:Israel and the New Breed
Shout-Out List:Oscar he is always really cool with me and extremely helpfull in all that I do!
Friend List:Oscar, Ryan, Nathan
Favorite Quote:In JESUS name!!
Favorite Memories of CAACV:I was on Mr. Smiths video camera singing.
Describe yourself with only 22 Words:Funny, cute, quiet, friendly, nice, humble, loveable, joyful, smart, playful, happy, excited, church, JESUS, food, North Carolina, songs, Pentecostal, christian, laughter, friends, and family!

3 comments:

Julia T. said...

That's wuts up I appreciate you a lot, thanks for your kindness

Julia T. said...

JOSHUA U R SO CUTE!!!!! U PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE EVERYTIME I SEE YOU!!!!

Julia T. said...

WHO SAID HES IS CUTE?